Please Help - trying to clear acne

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

6 posts
Johnsampson

by Johnsampson on Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:51 am

Please Help - trying to clear acne

Hi, my name is John and I am 21 years old. For some reason over the past year my acne has come back worse than ever. I feel like I have tried everything with 0 success. I have seen a dermatologist but they provided no help and were clearly just after my money. I have tried Proactiv, Proactiv+, Benzoyl peroxide cleansers, salicylic acid, prescription grade adapalene, supplements such as zinc, probiotics, vitamins, cod liver oil, and pretty much every cleanser in existence. I have also tried every other remedy such as drinking heaps of water, changing my pillow case everyday, drinking apple cider vinegar, green tea, etc. I have tried dietary changes like cutting out dairy, sugar and wheat but this made no difference.
I am so beyond fed up with this acne, I try SO hard to get rid of it but nothing seems to work. It is such a terrible feeling seeing all my friends who put no effort into their skincare and eat junk have flawless skin. I would really appreciate any advice that anybody could offer.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:14 pm

Re: Please Help - trying to clear acne

Hi Johnsampson,

Thank you for posting on the forum regarding your acne. It sounds like a very frustrating time for you especially as you have been so pro-active exploring many avenues to try and alleviate your symptoms.

There is one more avenue you may wish to explore and that is looking at your gut microbiome. Please check out one of our client's websites and how an in-balance in your good/bad gut bugs can influence your skin. Please check it out here:

https://www.chucklinggoat.co.uk/health- ... t-is-acne/

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth team

Visit our events page - https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Nimesh1995

by Nimesh1995 on Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:02 am

Johnsampson wrote:Hi, my name is John and I am 21 years old. For some reason over the past year my acne has come back worse than ever. I feel like I have tried everything with 0 success. I have seen a dermatologist but they provided no help and were clearly just after my money. I have tried Proactiv, Proactiv+, Benzoyl peroxide cleansers, salicylic acid, prescription grade adapalene, supplements such as zinc, probiotics, vitamins, cod liver oil, and pretty much every cleanser in existence. I have also tried every other remedy such as drinking heaps of water, changing my pillow case everyday, drinking apple cider vinegar, green tea, etc. I have tried dietary changes like cutting out dairy, sugar and wheat but this made no difference.
I am so beyond fed up with this acne, I try SO hard to get rid of it but nothing seems to work. It is such a terrible feeling seeing all my friends who put no effort into their skincare and eat junk have flawless skin. I would really appreciate any advice that anybody could offer.
Hi Johnsampson,
I think you are fed up with your acne problems and you very afraid to do something. But don't worry. Always that happens because clogged with oil and dead skin cells. It may happen because the microbiome as talk health says. Anyway, you are fed up with these treatments are not?

try these methods its may help you. Its remedy.
Moisturize With Aloe Vera and lemon juice.
Aloe vera is a tropical plant whose leaves produce a clear gel.
The gel is often added to lotions, creams, ointments, and soaps. It’s commonly used to treat abrasions, rashes, burns and other skin conditions. :shock: :shock:
every time you keep your face clean. You have to defeat your germs in your skin. then wash your face low heat water and wipe out water slowly clean towel. and remember don't touch your face every time and dont squeeze the acne... 8-) 8-)

Ashuashu

by Ashuashu on Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:19 am

Acne problem is so frustrating problem in anyone's life. Which most of the time affects our self confidence and makes them inferior in society.

so here for you all, we have prepared a list of homemade face pack to counter the problems of acne, blemishes, pimples, dark spots. It makes the skin glowing and shining. And also boost up your internal confidence.

Homemade Face Pack For Glowing Skin

As we know, nowadays everyone using cosmetic products to look good and using cosmetic products means using chemicals. And when we talk about natural products, manufactured cosmetic products don't have with it Because our ancient never used cosmetics but still they look more brighter than our generation.

And in cost comparison, these homemade face mask cheaper than any cosmetics. Let's know the complete information about the homemade face pack.

Disclaimer: If you have any allergy from the mentioned product then please don't try that product.

Corriander - Turmeric homemade face pack

Did you ever think that the coriander leaf which we sprinkle on biryani to glow its Beauty could be secret to your skin? Most of the people didn't know about this homemade face pack for glowing skin, but we'll start the article with this secret homemade face pack.

Vitamin-C and antioxidants rich coriander leaves are the secret ingredients to get glowing skin. These will open the blocked pores and remove the dust and dirt particles from the skin. While turmeric helps in removing the excess oil from your skin which is the main reason for pimples. This is one of the best homemade face pack for glowing and fair skin.

Required Ingredients

Corriander leaves
Turmeric powder - 2 tbsp

Procedure

Take some coriander leaves
Blend the coriander leaves along with two tablespoons of turmeric powder.
Apply the paste on your face correctly, especially on your nose.
Keep the paste overnight on your face.
Wash off the paste on the following day( morning ) with cold water.

You can use this face pack multiple times in a weak, according to your skin requirement.

This homemade face pack is especially for those people who suffer from blackheads, pimples, and dark spots. Turmeric and coriander's lotion will rid pimple's problem in a natural way.

This is the best homemade face pack for glowing skin in summer. With this, you can look more attractive.
It Removes the excessive oil and blackheads over the nose region and nourishes the skin cells.

This is the first homemade face pack for glowing skin. Let's move to the next one with more surprising Benefits.

Curd and Gram face pack for dry skin.

Now, here is something for those people who have dry skin. This homemade face pack is a mixture of besan and curd to remove the dryness from the skin layer.

As we know besan or gram is a great cleansing agent And curd has a moisturizing property. A mixture of these ingredients with a tablespoon of honey will help to heel your dry skin.

Required Ingredients

Besan - 1 tbsp
Curd - 2 tbsp
Honey - 1 tbsp

Procedure

Take two tbsp of besan, one tbsp of curd.
Mix it well along with 1tbsp of honey and prepare a paste.
Apply the paste uniformly on your skin.
Wash off the paste within 5-10 mins.

This is a perfect homemade face pack for you if you have dry skin. It clears the wrinkles and blemises from the skin. But do you know yogurt and curd both are different!!

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:47 pm

Johnsampson wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:51 am
Hi, my name is John and I am 21 years old. For some reason over the past year my acne has come back worse than ever. I feel like I have tried everything with 0 success. I have seen a dermatologist but they provided no help and were clearly just after my money. I have tried Proactiv, Proactiv+, Benzoyl peroxide cleansers, salicylic acid, prescription grade adapalene, supplements such as zinc, probiotics, vitamins, cod liver oil, and pretty much every cleanser in existence. I have also tried every other remedy such as drinking heaps of water, changing my pillow case everyday, drinking apple cider vinegar, green tea, etc. I have tried dietary changes like cutting out dairy, sugar and wheat but this made no difference.
You may have to try a antibiotic medication prescribed or dermatologist.

Bunnykins83

by Bunnykins83 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:32 pm

Hi Johnsampson,

I really feel for you. I went through the same for years. The only thing that worked for me was Roaccutane. I know its had a bad press regarding depression and suicidal thoughts but I was fine on it even though I had struggled with depression for years.
I had to go on it again a few years later but it did the trick. Antibiotics didnt do anything for me. I was on them for years.

Hope you find something that helps.

6 posts